In it, you’ll find 3 sets of our most popular tools: thermometers, conductivity meters, test strips, reacher sticks, and sample cups. You’ll also find a dissolved oxygen testkit and a reel to help you do physical surveys of water bodies you test.
This testkit is perfect for groups of 15-20 students. In the teacher guide, you’ll find information on how to perform every test, tips for organizing an excursion, and detailed lesson plans.
When you buy an Education testkit, we’ll reach out to you to organize a call to give you tips and tricks to help you organize an excursion with your class! Or, you can add on a private training session.
Wondering how this testkit integrates with Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia curriculums? Find out here.
Each testkit includes:
- 3 thermometers
- 3 conductivity meters (with calibration solution)
- 3 10-packs of teststrips for students (3 x 10 / container)
- 3 reacher sticks
- 3 sample cups
- 3 mini clipboards
- 3 pens
- 1 refill bottle of teststrips (50 / bottle)
- 1 dissolved oxygen testkit (30 vials)
- 1 measuring reel (no secchi disk)
- 15 stickers
- 6 badges
- 15 student cards (for filling out post-testing information)
- 1 teacher guide
- 1 teacher clipboard
- terry cloth towel