Conductivity is a measure of the ability of a substance to carry an electrical current. The conductivity of water is a measurement used to determine rapid variations or changes in water quality. Your conductivity meter comes with batteries and calibration solution.
- Extremely accurate and cost-effective
- Compact design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere
- Great for freshwater streams, lakes, and rivers
- Combination pocket tester for conductivity and water temperature
- Fast response times
- takes 4x LR44 batteries
We have compared many conductivity meters, and this one is by far the most accurate and user-friendly! We’ve worked with scientists and conservation authorities to compare it with professional probes.
- Our full protocol and why we test for conductivity
- Read our research on accuracy and long-term reproducibility
How to test